Welp, I depip for that
Just another day in DBD.
Just another day in DBD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Get outplayed
Rank 4 gets cross the map chainsawed on Lery's = DC to outplay omegalul
Interesting perk setup btw, why are you running noed?
I just don't have the good perks like spirit fury, infectious fright, etc yet on him. It's either noed or stuff like deerstalker lol
Ah I feel you. Tbh I used Deerstalker before I got spirit fury on Billy and it's actually kind of helpful for maintaining pressure in slugging scenarios. I still don't have pop on billy yet so atm I'm using whispers xD
True. Deerstalker is pretty nice for the slug. Deerstalker knockout is especially fun haha
I know this may be perceived as an unfun thing but a DC should net you the complete 3 hook sacrifice on emblems(and not a 2 hook then adding another 3 hooks, just filling it up to a three book) i shouldn't be hit by someone choosing dc over hook/sacrifice and vice versa for the survivor it should be a complete emblem for escape on killer dc