Killer Idea - The Knight
I'm not so good at writing backstorys, the only one I could think of was too similar to onis (losing his honor, killing the person who took his honor etc etc) so as of now no backstory)
Weapon - Two Handed Sword
Power - Tough as Steel
The battles you have endured fighting for your fallen king have toughened you beyond belief. When activated, Tough as Steel is active for 15 seconds and has a cooldown of one minute. Weaker walls fall before you, allowing you to smash through them. pallets simply break when dropped on you, and cannot be recovered.
Perks
1. Humility - The humility of being stunned awakens an anger on the survivor that stunned you. When stunned, the survivor is exposed for 7 seconds. This perk has a cooldown of 60/50/40 seconds
2. Crowd Control - In your experience on the battlefield, you have learned to deal with multiple enemies at once. When you perform a basic attack on a survivor that is 2 meters from another survivor, both survivors get damaged. This perk has a cooldown of 120/110/100 seconds
3. No Honor - You have come to terms with losing your honor, so nothing's out of the question. When you lose a survivor in a chase their aura is revealed to you for 2 seconds. This perk has a cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds
I hope you all liked my killer idea, I've never posted one of these before so any feedback (positive or negative) is appreciated. I understand some of this may be OP, but I'm not expecting any of this to end up in the game. Please just no salt, thanks!
Comments
Humility really has no possible use, crowd control should just be part of the killer's ability and not a perk, and no honor seems interesting if not pretty weak. The power sounds coolish I guess but it doesn't really fit with a knight imo.