Lerys
I legit got lerys 5 out of 8 games today. In 2 games people just dced cause they are probably tired of getting it over and over again. Then i had lerys 5 times and hawkins once. In 3 of those games someone dced when on death hook. Am i that unlucky? I know you have probably seen me complain about it already but it's kind of overboard lmao
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
BHVR made Lery's appear more often for awhile since it is new and gives people a chance to get familiar with it.
However, Lery's is a very killer-sided map.
I know,but i'm just tired of having it each time. I'd take macmillan or autohaven or any other map over it
Usually offerings help.
I don't have gajillion offerings mate. I used all of em
You can try the map offering you should have. Idk it would make a difference or not. I had that map 3 times out of 11 or 12 games.