there are so many keys why are there so many?
Every time I join a lobby there’s a 50% chance they will have a key I’m tired of this
Tagged:
Trusted
Every time I join a lobby there’s a 50% chance they will have a key I’m tired of this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Erm because key was somehow ez to get from bloodwedb. I am on lv 50 survivor bloodweb and key appear every level. Most of them are green key though.
It's not like there are perks that destroy their items. I suspect the keys are there to help with the archive challenges.
Not just easy to get, easy to find in chests
Not just easy to get, easy to find in chests
Keys aren't that common in the web, not like Moris but the are much easier to find in chests with plunderers.
Mmm the green keys
Because players wanted every other pink thing on the survivor side nuked into the ground.
BNP is 7K, it's useless.
Iridescent Bulb is 7K it's useless
Anti-Haemorrhagic is 7k it's mostly useless
Pink/Purple Key is 7/5K and amazing.
There is nothing on the survivor side that is worth the 7K besides key.
Ha that made me laugh
The main problem is that every day there are two threads about keys on the forum. Since a lot of stuff got nerfed, people fear the keys might be as usefull as the instaheals in a near future.
Same with toolboxes and moris.
I for sure use mine up as long as i can and get an advantage from them.