Would you be okay with achievements of specific perk builds?

For example:
Getting started
Escape a match using deja vu, hope, Kindred, Lightweight

Would you guys be okay with this?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I really don't know. I mean, bring on the achievementsto hunt, it's fun, but just survive with a set of perks is kinda~meh.

  • I dunno. For survivor specifically, you can often end up with games where the killer never even sees you, making it really trivial to get those achievements. Even as killer, sometimes you'll get a game where everyone's jumping into your arms.

    In a way, these already exist in terms of the more recent adept achievements. Maybe if you were forced to make use of them (i.e. a healing build, but you also need to heal people X times in a single match). Otherwise it'd probably just feel like filler to pad out the achievement list.