How I win games as Legion in 2020

Legion is actually really fantastic for map pressure in a post-hex ruin world. My technique has been gen patrolling with Distressing and Discordance early/mid game. It boosts your stats and its very tough for survivors to deal with. Especially, if you use Feral Frenzy as mobility to hit every gen at the start.

I've also been toying with Overcharge because it creates a disincentive to keep them off gens once you leave (especially if you made it to a gen that was close to being done). I like bitter murmur too because in this build gens usually finish right after you get hooks or end chases so it gives easy next targets.

Whenever, you hit a feral frenzy, try to chain it as much as possible because that slows down the game a lot plus it makes survivors easier to finish off and find when you're done chaining.

And here's the real pro tips. Don't face camp but stay within feral frenzy distance of hooked survivors. There are usually a couple gens and pallets to break so it doesn't generally waste time. You want to draw survivors off gens and combo people who go for saves so everyone involved has to spend like 30-40 seconds mending/healing. And the final tip is that No Ed sometimes works if you're having issues with late game. I just didn't find myself needing it a lot of the time but its a nice safety blanket.

Currently rank 12. But I've reliably gotten 3-4ks on green and purple survivors sometimes even reds.

Legion in 2020.png


Comments

  • I run BBQ, Shadowborn, Thana and M&A with cooldown and killer instinct range.

    I just run around and try to get a hit on everyone. Whoever I end my power on I chase. If I can't catch them I will use Frenzy on them and find someone else.

    M&A with the KI range means you can track from really far away and you can get really close before the survivors realize you are coming.

    Thana just synergizes well with Legion, as it forces survivors to heal. If you use Legion Pin it's even better.

    Shadowborn helps with fatigure and I don't have to deal with the FOV shift of M&A.

    BBQ for points mostly.

  • Ok otzdarva made i think the best leží on build aby god it really works.. Surge , pop, thrilling tremors and i like bbq or im.all ears,.. And as for addons addon for broken status is really good.. Just don't fun aroundap like idiot and hitting everybody.. Hit one and only if someone is close run to him if not cancel it.. About canceling frenzy what i do.is trying to block survivors with it of the best is cancelling under pallet. Cancel animation is 4 seconds but stun by pallet are only 2... And don't bother with addons for lowering frenzy cd.. I hate devs idiotic addons which coooonsiderablyyy do this and that and actually its like 0.25 sec with purple addon..