Please Fix the Frozen in place bug...
Just loaded a round...We had 1 DC at loading Screen...then two of the others were Frozen in place.
I mean...Christ I want killer to get buffed, but not like this. All me and Meg could do is shake our heads at each other.
Was willing to let her get her party Gens, but she just wanted it over quick so I hooked her. #FeelsBadMan
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Still happening after 2.0.1a? If so, see here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/4853/cannot-move-after-2-1-0/p1
If you've got a log file, even better.
Will take some pics and check the log then after.
Yea had two games as killer so far where one or more were frozen during this event.
The real ######### part is you can't even smack them out of the gate the game doesn't register them as even being there apparently. I carried one to it to try and see if I could push them out...but nope.