In your opinion what are the best and worst default skins?
Best: Kate (looks really cool!)
Worst: Jane (not a fan of the gray and her hair. Love the character though.)
Best: Kate (looks really cool!)
Worst: Jane (not a fan of the gray and her hair. Love the character though.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m gonna have to agree with you, I love Jane but that pantsuit just doesn’t work for her.
Adam, sad to say is worst imo. Steve best.
Billy worst. Demo best.
Best survivor skin: Yui
Worst survivor skin: Jake
Best killer skin: Plague
Worst killer skin: Legion/Hillbilly
Best survivor: Yui & Kate (can't decide)
Worst survivor: Adam
Best killer: Oni
Worst killer: I find Legion skin pretty boring
Best: Kate and nurse
Worst: Adam and wraith
Best: Steve and Frank (Legion)
Worst: Feng (she's my main but i like other outfits for her) and Hillbilly
Best - Kate
Worst - I would say Jake
Not crazy about her default one but some of the other colors are quite nice.
Best - Nea, Ash, Oni, and Doctor
Worst - Legion and Adam
Best Survivor Skin : Jane (Hip´s don´t lie)
Worst Survivor Skin : Quentin (Gollum)
Best Killer Skin : The Plague (Tall Lad with Sideboobs)
Worst Killer Skin : Ghostface (Plain boring)
Best Killer Skin: Nea
Best Survivor Skin: Claudette
Yes I love all her other outfits, I think because of her star personality it really opens up what the design team can do with her.