Nurses red addons are a joke

Her ultra rare addons are horrible, first one is torn book mark ( adds one blink and removes nurses ability to blink thru walls ) 2nd one is the match box one ( removes one blink changes nurse speed to 4.2 ) these addons are ######### I feel as if the devs in the making of the rework were like “ hey we need to gut 70% of her addons give us some useless suggestions for gimmics that will make her play even worse!” First of all match box one is utter dog crap I could see it being better if the movement speed was 4.6 probably 4.4 to be more fair and the book mark should just add one blink , it’s crazy to see how nurses addons got gutted to oblivion

Comments

  • They wanted people to stop playing her lol well that’s my best guess

  • They need to make the game easier for new players since matchmaking is broken. If Nurse was still popular, all the new players joining this weekend during the free trial would never stick around.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    They need to make the game easier for new players since matchmaking is broken. If Nurse was still popular, all the new players joining this weekend during the free trial would never stick around.

    Ok? So you wanna nerf all the good killers so even noobs can bully them?

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1033492#Comment_1033492

    Ok? So you wanna nerf all the good killers so even noobs can bully them?

    I never said that. I am not happy with how the Devs are hurting killers at all. I am actually tired of seeing the same killers over and over because they are the only ones viable.

    It's just the truth these days, killers are on the back burner for the devs. It sucks, but it is what it is. I hope they prove me wrong.