When the killer is simultaneously in chase with 4/3/2 people he applies the Exposed status effect to all survivors.
When someone gets unhooked it goes on a cooldown for 15sec. (Prevents camping abuse and similar effect to Make Your Choise)
Only would work with swf and bomb unhooking scenarios
@Brucecastro81 said:Only would work with swf and bomb unhooking scenarios
@Brucecastro81 said:
But it would work and it would be so nice to see it work in THOSE scenarios!
@cacao1 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1033209#Comment_1033209But it would work and it would be so nice to see it work in THOSE scenarios!
@cacao1 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1033209#Comment_1033209
I guess its like lightborn
@Brucecastro81 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1034575#Comment_1034575I guess its like lightborn
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1034575#Comment_1034575
You mean make your choise?
@cacao1 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1034926#Comment_1034926You mean make your choise?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1034926#Comment_1034926
No
@Brucecastro81 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1034928#Comment_1034928No
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1034928#Comment_1034928
then I dont unserstand what lightborn has to do with this perk, sorry
@cacao1 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1034953#Comment_1034953then I dont unserstand what lightborn has to do with this perk, sorry
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1034953#Comment_1034953
He's situtional, but when works it really does its job
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only would work with swf and bomb unhooking scenarios
But it would work and it would be so nice to see it work in THOSE scenarios!
I guess its like lightborn
You mean make your choise?
No
then I dont unserstand what lightborn has to do with this perk, sorry
He's situtional, but when works it really does its job