Survivor mains should take a second to realize the amount of skill it takes to be killer

I think killer is hard to learn and takes a lot of experience because one mistake can ######### you up and cost you the match survivors have 3 other teammates to depend on if they make a mistake , as killer you are faced with split seconds decisions that can be difficult to make , you have to keep your composure as killer and keep you emotions in check , just saying to survivors to not degrade killers for venting because we have more problems than you

Comments

  • Yes technically killer should have 4x the responsibilities of survivors. At least as killer you don't have to rely on your teammates for everything.

  • I'd rather lose as killer, knowing I made a mistake, rather be left to die by teammates or have teammates not be able to last more than 10 seconds in a chase.

    When I play killer I can admit a mistake cost me the game and then get over it. When I play survivor and have to rely on 3 random people, I feel way worse if they turn out to be potatoes that Urban Evade around the map or Self Care in corner of the map.

    One potato survivor can really drag the whole team down with them.