If we get cross platform can we get cross progression as well?
I've played around 2000 hours on PS4 and maxed almost all the killers and have almost all perks on my meg but i also have a pc but i really don't want to spend another 2k hours to do everything all over again. I know to lower que times they talked about cross platform. So could we also hopefully get this? It'd also give me more reason to play on PC.
Comments
That seems like logical sense to me. I dont know why they wouldn't do it if crossplay happened
how did you check your hours on ps4? as far as crossplay I hope its console only (xbox switch and ps4) PC players have a huge advantage over survivors forced to use controllers, they can turn much faster in a game where 360ing and weeving matters.
Each year sony sends out a statistic thing so i just went by the amount of hours it said for each of my 3 years and added it all up.