Safe unhook with Were Gonna Live Forever challenge is not working, any tips to get it fixed?
I've done it multiple times and it's not registering as being complete. Anyone else run into this problem?
I've done it multiple times and it's not registering as being complete. Anyone else run into this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do.
tried to complete it for several games now.
i even got so far to actually take 4 hits for others in one game and it didn't count
I had the opposite happen, I tried 5 or 6 games in a row and could only get up to 3 stacks. Somehow it registered the challenge as completed during one of them.