Why not make new ruin basekit without a totem?
Title... just lower the power per survivor death going with that. (I.e. 1 survivor left = no regression).
Title... just lower the power per survivor death going with that. (I.e. 1 survivor left = no regression).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm interesting idea...but that removes kicking gens which is affected by a lot of perks.
Could still kick too... mixing them together... played first game of survivor in a while and the killer got 2 hooks... cuz yeah gen-rush :P
I was like - if you come to me I can waste so much time that hook you just had means nothing so ofc the killer did camp and not pressure gens.