Hag prestige bug!
If I'm not really wrong here.
I should be getting the p2 head first right?
And not the body...
If I'm not really wrong here.
I should be getting the p2 head first right?
And not the body...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Send help!
Or don't...
If this ever gets fixed, my p3 reward will be the same.
Resulting in me never getting the hair.
Or am I supposed to get it in this order?
I'm just confused right now. ::__::
The bloody head is usually the last prestige item you obtain for killers after the weapon (Prestige 1) and body (Prestige 2). However, the order in which you unlocked prestige items for the Hag, and Nurse, was previously glitched and different from the other killers. They did fix this issue though in the last patch so the Nurse and Hag should get their prestige items in the correct order now. Below are the patch notes on that fix:
"Fixed an issue that caused the wrong Prestige item unlock order for the Hag and the Nurse"
Oh ok...
I always though you got the wep, head and then body when I leveled the Nurse up.
Thanks!