Billy Mains
I have been running Billy alot more since the ruin change. Any builds or tips that you have would be greatly appreciated.
I currently run BBQ, surveillance, Nurses, PGTW
I have been running Billy alot more since the ruin change. Any builds or tips that you have would be greatly appreciated.
I currently run BBQ, surveillance, Nurses, PGTW
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Discordance might help more than nurse's.
I've been using Ruin, Sloppy Butcher (Franklins iif 2+ items), Whispers and Blood Echo.
I've hardly ever played Billy until now. I was rank 12 killer after not playing for a while. Over the last 2 weeks I've got myself to rank 6 being put up against really good red ranks and I've been playing really well and really freaking fair too.
Hillbilly: Enduring+Spirit Fury+BBQ+Infectious Fright
Addons: None (for muscle memory) / Primer Bulb + anything (strong) / Carburettor Tuning Guide + Primer Bulb (for OP and unfun)
I like thrilling tremors, infectious fright, pop, and I'm all ears
You should replace Nurse's with Infectious and you got an alright build.