If a survivor is within the terror radius of her husk, they won't hear the phasing sound at all. From what I can tell, if they are outside the husk's terror radius, they will hear the phasing sound if they are within 24 metres of the Spirit herself. This is the same range as her base terror radius, but I don't believe it is affected by terror radius-related perks like Distressing or Monitor and Abuse.
If a survivor is within the terror radius of her husk, they won't hear the phasing sound at all. From what I can tell, if they are outside the husk's terror radius, they will hear the phasing sound if they are within 24 metres of the Spirit herself. This is the same range as her base terror radius, but I don't believe it is affected by terror radius-related perks like Distressing or Monitor and Abuse.
No, I believe it works off of the base Terror Radius and that's it, Monitor & Abuse and Distressing won't really change the "whooshing" sounds range, it's primarily based on the base radius it has from what I could gather on that part.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If a survivor is within the terror radius of her husk, they won't hear the phasing sound at all. From what I can tell, if they are outside the husk's terror radius, they will hear the phasing sound if they are within 24 metres of the Spirit herself. This is the same range as her base terror radius, but I don't believe it is affected by terror radius-related perks like Distressing or Monitor and Abuse.
No, I believe it works off of the base Terror Radius and that's it, Monitor & Abuse and Distressing won't really change the "whooshing" sounds range, it's primarily based on the base radius it has from what I could gather on that part.