Biggest issue with the game currently is long surv q times and bad killer matchmaking

These are the key topics that I think is ruining the game not gen speed or whatever ruin nerf sigh I wish I could go back in time to around when stranger things came out game felt a lot more fun, I try playing survivor but get bored because I have been waiting for over 20 minutes then I go play killler , get a match then I get so frustrated because I’m paired with high skill players way above me

Comments

  • Have you spent money on the game yet, besides the actual game itself?

  • Pertaining to gens. What if, instead of survivors only needing to tap the button to stop gens decreasing, they have to repair it for 3 seconds again before it stops?


    But yeah, I'm rank 13 going against fives now. Then get hate mail because I tunneled the guy who kept teabagging and flash lighting me 12 times and I killed him.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Have you spent money on the game yet, besides the actual game itself?

    Actually got the game for free back when there was some sort of Margarita perk you could use as a killer?


    but I did just recently spend my own money to buy three killers (GhostFace, Leatherface for BBQ, then paid gems for Clown and bought Pig all within a week) so I could get some perks to be more competitive but I just uninstalled it today as well.