DS don't work.
Twice tonight I have hit my desisive strike only for it to be completely useless (PS4). If you wanted to nerf DS you should've at least changed what it did.
Twice tonight I have hit my desisive strike only for it to be completely useless (PS4). If you wanted to nerf DS you should've at least changed what it did.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s currently bugged on doctor, devs are aware and working on it
I've died on my first hook in 9 out of my last 12 games, so I haven't had the chance to us DS. Teammates will not make a hook save now that they're done with the challenge. It's amazing.
It's a breath of fresh air honestly, not having to deal with DS