The only thing I'll ever regret...
It was a dark night at the Meyers house. I was playing Freddy and was trying out an expose build. I had 3 gen the survivors and then proceeded to kill 2 of the 3 kates. Last kate left, runs by open picnic area, I see the closed hatch, but no sign of that sneaky Claudette. Down the last kate, hook her close by so I can get back to the hatch. Make it back just as it opens. Claudette runs to it, I run to to it, she goes to jump in, I kick it and the door shuts.... She misses the hatch mid animation. As she stands there staring at me while I stare back, both wondering ######### just happened. We hear the exit gates sound, and then... No one escapes death. A single slap is all it took. As I pick her up and carry to the hook, she wiggles as hard as she can, but doesn't make it.
If I had known what I know now I would've let you wiggle free and escape... Claudette, if you're reading this... I'm sorry. R.I.P.
Comments
I usually do that... But this time it just felt.. Wrong. I know, and she knows, that she should've had that hatch lol