Survivors in Chat After the Game

Adsız1.png

Then I have been called '#########' by the red colored guy and he said he reported me. I mean, I just started to play this killer, I don't even have proper perks, I didn't camp (maybe soft camp due to MAKE YOUR CHOICE perk). Then I looked his profile and he has 800 hours but I just only have 40 hours in this game. This people makes no sense and I am so frustrated about this. I experience this quite often actually. Do you guys experience these insults too? What do you think?

Comments

  • People get salty when they lose. A lot of people come to the forums for no reason other than persistent loss. I wouldn't take anything in afterchat personally but I would also report anyone who gets out of hand.

  • If you plan on playing killer alot, better get used to it. You are going to be insulted regularly, no matter how nice you play, or what perks you run.

  • @AnilCk said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/067/QB7QN03DO97P.png

    Then I have been called '#########' by the red colored guy and he said he reported me. I mean, I just started to play this killer, I don't even have proper perks, I didn't camp (maybe soft camp due to MAKE YOUR CHOICE perk). Then I looked his profile and he has 800 hours but I just only have 40 hours in this game. This people makes no sense and I am so frustrated about this. I experience this quite often actually. Do you guys experience these insults too? What do you think?

    Yeah that's just a normal day in dead by daylight nothing to worry about bud, you killed 3 of them with two perks and no add ons so you can be proud of yourself don't pay attention to the salty crybabies lol