Harder/more grindy Tome challenges should award more rift fragments

I've seen a few people discussing this already, but I feel like the challenges shouldn't cap out at giving 5 rift fragments, especially for those that are very grindy (EX. complete 25 generators, make 30 safe hook rescues, etc). They aren't necessarily the most difficult challenge, but given the fact that you have to complete several games to even move on the to next one, I feel like players should be rewarded more.


I've heard that if you completed every challenge, you earned enough fragments to complete the entire rift, but idk if that's actually true? Plus, that requires playing the game so much that it simply isn't feasible for a lot of people that work full time or go to school and work part time. I played the game quite a lot when the rift first opened, and I still didn't even make it to level 30, even though I reached the 3rd level of the Tomes (I didn't complete every single challenge in Tome 1 & 2 though). I really like some of the later level rift rewards, I just don't have the time required to grind up to the point where I can unlock it.

Comments