We Love Hitboxes
Hey can we get this game fixed? Hitboxes never seem to be mentioned in any future fixes and I was just wondering if we could fix this issue that's been increasingly growing for the past year or so?
Hey can we get this game fixed? Hitboxes never seem to be mentioned in any future fixes and I was just wondering if we could fix this issue that's been increasingly growing for the past year or so?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's just latency lmao. Git gud and stay far away from the killer at all times smh.
Oi lmao. You're right why didn't I just stay a full, extra tile away from the killer. I'm such an idiot. Or I could just play P3 calm spirit, iron will, urban evasion claudette. Can't get BS hits if you can't be found. ๐
You're welcome
Just don't get hit lmao baby survivor
U right u right. EZ strats