New killer please

Devs, please... Either pinhead, or Laura from the evil within. I'd be so happy :D

Comments

  • Only issue is getting the license for them, if they wanted them

  • I'm aware lol it'd be amazing and they'd be fun additions if they could.

  • Honestly? I would rather them create their own. Their balance team has a few screws lose, but their design team is phenomenal. Plague and Oni are shining examples of gorgeous work and love put into a killers aesthetics.

    A licensed killer doesn’t allow much freedom.

  • I understand that, and I did agree, the design team is great. I mean just look at Lerys. But these are just the ones I'd like to see. Sure they've had some ok franchise ones like Bubba, but they've had great ones too like the demogorgon. I would like to see some more of their own as well, but I really want these two lol

  • @Advorsus said:

    Devs, please... Either pinhead, or Laura from the evil within. I'd be so happy :D

    Laura would be a tricky one but if they managed to get her into the game I'd be fking terrified, she's so creepy :0 but yeah I'd love to see an Evil Within chapter on dbd it'd be awesome

  • it would definitely be creepy and terrifying. And that's all I want this game to be, a horror survival game :'D

  • @Divinitye9 said:

    Honestly? I would rather them create their own. Their balance team has a few screws lose, but their design team is phenomenal. Plague and Oni are shining examples of gorgeous work and love put into a killers aesthetics.

    A licensed killer doesn’t allow much freedom.

    I agree with every word of this.

  • @Advorsus said:

    Devs, please... Either pinhead, or Laura from the evil within. I'd be so happy :D

    If we had an Evil Within chapter, I'd rather we get Anima from 2. She'd have an awesome power to deny loops and a terrifying Terror Radius.

  • Hey no spoilers! I haven't played through 2 yet -_-

    ......she does look creepy though lol