I can't play as killer anymore ;(
Well. As you can read at the title i can't find ######### matches anymore. Im rank 1 and i have waited for like 1 hour and nobody join me. Pretty good job so far XD
Well. As you can read at the title i can't find ######### matches anymore. Im rank 1 and i have waited for like 1 hour and nobody join me. Pretty good job so far XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, I have the opposite problem. My killer rank is 20 and I don't get a match to clear the annoying killer dailies. >_<
I gotta wait 5-10 minutes today.
Yesterday was 10 seconds.
I wonder if they still didn't fix it cause some people went to work on deathgarden. Probably.