The scoring is different . I played several streamers last night and the people playing envelopes doubled me in total points. The special generator bonus is calculated different. Also why run WGLF during an event like this? Try and be more of a team player BT, Leader, or something to help complete objectives and keep teammates alive long enough to get tokens.
The scoring is different . I played several streamers last night and the people playing envelopes doubled me in total points. The special generator bonus is calculated different. Also why run WGLF during an event like this? Try and be more of a team player BT, Leader, or something to help complete objectives and keep teammates alive long enough to get tokens.
I've been running leader and prove thyself. Generators be popping fast
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The scoring is different . I played several streamers last night and the people playing envelopes doubled me in total points. The special generator bonus is calculated different. Also why run WGLF during an event like this? Try and be more of a team player BT, Leader, or something to help complete objectives and keep teammates alive long enough to get tokens.
To increase the almost 5K?
Yeah, i don't think the devs wanna give you THAT many BPs per match.
I noticed last night you only get the 4500 points for gens if you burnt an invitation - is that correct?
Teamwork
Probably the first time i have used that in a non-sarcastic way.