Can someone tell me what the hell is wrong with ds? Lol
I hit the skill check twice in a single match and nothing happened... I'm new to the forums so I don't know if this has already been addressed
Tagged:
Dev
I hit the skill check twice in a single match and nothing happened... I'm new to the forums so I don't know if this has already been addressed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a known bug with the doctor.
So, only the doctor is immune to ds? Is that what you're telling me?
The Insane skill checks (the off-center ones) do not work for DS. We are sorry, and will fix it very soon.
I believe they said it happens when he gives you a shaky skill check in the corner, yes.
Yo this just happened to me against a billy. And then he had the nerve to send me a message saying gg ez 4k after facecamping too hooks.
That's a separate issue. Probably super ultra latency or something. But I've seen clips of that too.
I was mindblown.