Real talk
I wish DBD was an online horror game :/ But instead it's a horror themed tower defense game.
I wish DBD was an online horror game :/ But instead it's a horror themed tower defense game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like playing tower defense while waiting for a match in dbd ^^
Tbh the horror aspect gets less and less the more you play. I only get this old thrilling feeling when a new killer is released.
Yeah I get that. It'd be different if they added some randomness to it. Like a way to jump out and scare people. Or if they got rid of scratch marks the red stain and the terror radius, just those 3 things would make it terrifying with all the diverse killers they have now.
It just fades as you play. I still ######### my pants against scratch mirror Myers at times though.
That's what I'm saying though. It wouldn't if we had more randomness. Like take away those three things, terror radius, scratch marks, and red stain, and then implement a mechanic to where killers can't just camp hooks, and then bam! Requires a lot more skill on both sides, and offers tons of ways to be scary. Add in some map reworks like we got on Lerys and you have yourself a horror survival game.