On a serious note Devs

Alright well I made long post and it didn't send so imma short it down ALOT cause I don't feel like typing all of that again, but I wish I didn't have to play toxic and use perks like NOED to enjoy playing as the killer. I don't think the killer should b able to b looped for several gens only to get someone down once, even if they have done nothing wrong in a Chase, put a flashlight on top of that along with dead hard it can take along time to down someone once. Most of my post are light-hearted because I don't take things like games too seriously but I really enjoy this game which is the only reason I bother. I'd luv to b able to play some of my favorite killers like Demogorgon without being utterly destroyed. Devs I have faith y'all will do something so plz don't let me down, for anyone else reading this lmk y'all's opinions. I want to see if y'all's are similar to mine or not. Let's keep things respectful so the devs won't automatically think this is just another toxic post

Comments

  • Well for me old ruin was a perk I ran on many killers, but I never liked playing with it. I didnt rely on it to 4k or something like that. But I used it to have the chance of a long game with several chases and many hooks without resorting to slug, camp or tunnel. It took a lot of stress at the beginning of a match and tbh I had the best games when ruin was up till late game.

    Ofc I also used builds without ruin and am used to different playstyles and strategies. But these games always felt and feel sweaty. I have no problem with playing competitive and go for kills in a short time. Its just a lot less fun. Im R1 surv and killer every season since release on ps4. I started out on pc and switchted later to console. I can have easy games as killer without equipping perks and addons, but honestly if I do that, no one will have fun.

    So what I wish for is to have long healthy games where everyone can experience a "fight" instead of a stomp. Regarding the new infos from the dev stream I get the feeling thats a very long way to go.

    They changed a lot regarding survivors, their items, pallets, etc. Everything to make it more fair to killers. And that was the right direction. But atm I think they back up and are concentrating on the fun of new players . I dont know where it will go from here but we will see.

    Imo playing killer atm is very stressful. And I cant imagine whats it like for new players or lower rank killers. So I keep playing more surv and less killer.

  • @T2K said:

    Well for me old ruin was a perk I ran on many killers, but I never liked playing with it. I didnt rely on it to 4k or something like that. But I used it to have the chance of a long game with several chases and many hooks without resorting to slug, camp or tunnel. It took a lot of stress at the beginning of a match and tbh I had the best games when ruin was up till late game.

    Ofc I also used builds without ruin and am used to different playstyles and strategies. But these games always felt and feel sweaty. I have no problem with playing competitive and go for kills in a short time. Its just a lot less fun. Im R1 surv and killer every season since release on ps4. I started out on pc and switchted later to console. I can have easy games as killer without equipping perks and addons, but honestly if I do that, no one will have fun.

    So what I wish for is to have long healthy games where everyone can experience a "fight" instead of a stomp. Regarding the new infos from the dev stream I get the feeling thats a very long way to go.

    They changed a lot regarding survivors, their items, pallets, etc. Everything to make it more fair to killers. And that was the right direction. But atm I think they back up and are concentrating on the fun of new players . I dont know where it will go from here but we will see.

    Imo playing killer atm is very stressful. And I cant imagine whats it like for new players or lower rank killers. So I keep playing more surv and less killer.

    Everything about an asymmetrical game encourages stomps and waves of pressure. I can't blame you for liking the game on easy mode.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026724#Comment_1026724

    Everything about an asymmetrical game encourages stomps and waves of pressure. I can't blame you for liking the game on easy mode.

    Whats your problem dude. Its my opinion. Get lost with your toxic comments. Honestly you leave a pretty bad impression everywhere I see you. Get a hold of yourself.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026724#Comment_1026724

    Everything about an asymmetrical game encourages stomps and waves of pressure. I can't blame you for liking the game on easy mode.

    Well respectfulness ended fast *sigh*

  • @T2K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026730#Comment_1026730

    Whats your problem dude. Its my opinion. Get lost with your toxic comments. Honestly you leave a pretty bad impression everywhere I see you. Get a hold of yourself.

    I was just informing you in case you hadn't yet realized. I also wasn't blaming you.

  • As a survivor main, dead hard sucks.

    As a killer with little experience, disengage.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026749#Comment_1026749

    I was just informing you in case you hadn't yet realized. I also wasn't blaming you.

    How do I like easy mode if I play fair n square on R1 and going for 12 hooks?

    It could be you are unaware of how your comment gets understood. If you tell me I play ez mode, then you look down on me without any reason. Making you so much better because you play "hard mode". I recommend you to pay more attention to your phrasing.

    Maybe you can adress the threads topic with your own thoughts instead of making this sort of comments.

  • @T2K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026765#Comment_1026765

    How do I like easy mode if I play fair n square on R1 and going for 12 hooks?

    It could be you are unaware of how your comment gets understood. If you tell me I play ez mode, then you look down on me without any reason. Making you so much better because you play "hard mode". I recommend you to pay more attention to your phrasing.

    Maybe you can adress the threads topic with your own thoughts instead of making this sort of comments.

    I didn't realize easy mode was such an offensive term, killer mains use it to describe playing as survivor all the time. It never really bothered me so I didn't figure it would bother you, sorry.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026786#Comment_1026786

    I didn't realize easy mode was such an offensive term, killer mains use it to describe playing as survivor all the time. It never really bothered me so I didn't figure it would bother you, sorry.

    Tbh it bothers me. You know I think we all form our community and describing a huge part of the game as easy doesnt help making players realize we are all playing the same game. It just seperates. Ofc playing survivor is less stressful because of a various of reasons. But still being good as one is not easy.

    No bad feelings mate