No skill, passive keys are still unaddressed
One of the key reasons stated by the Devs behind the ruin change:
"1. The passive nature of the gameplay pressure it provides means that there is a huge amount of potential with very little effort or risk on behalf of The Killer. "
Keys - an item you bring that, to use for 2 people, only requires 3 gens be completed. This is very reasonable considering gen speed big, maps, 4 survivors (who if they all work on gens it's not hard).
Then what skill is required? Running around looking for the hatch. Telling your SWF on com where to meet you.
There is no hatch grab. There is no counter.
I could say: The passive nature of the gameplay pressure [keys] provide means that there is a huge amount of potential [too escape] with very little effort or risk on behalf of the [survivor].
I wanted to post again because I posted this as a question to the Live Q&A but it was ignored; however, I feel it is a very legitimate point. If the reasons are deemed important for ruin, then they should be also important for keys.
Comments