My opinion on playing without ruin.
Since the Ruin change came out I've been playing without it . At first I was not a fan of the change what so ever . I was quite angry that they changed it actually.
But after playing hours and hours without it I've come to realize that I dont need it (yes I tried it with clown on ormond) and although it's really hard to play without it I really enjoy it .
I was getting bored of the game but now that I don't use ruin I've actually been able to challenge myself again. which is how I think we should really look at the change , I know the devs stated it was to aid new survivors but I feel like it was really for us killers who were relying on ruin so much that we weren't actually getting better.
Maybe I'm just talking nonsense and maybe I'm the only killer that likes a challenge.
Comments
The best part for me is that no matter what perks I take in place of Ruin I don’t feel tilted anymore by survivors spawning on the totem. I don’t feel like I’ve been cheated.
Welcome to my world. I don't even have pop yet can someone please help my sanity??