Doctor + infectious fright
If you play doc and use infectious....I hope you wake up in the middle of the night to pee and stub your toe on your bed post. My poor ace has laryngitis.
Tagged:
Trusted
If you play doc and use infectious....I hope you wake up in the middle of the night to pee and stub your toe on your bed post. My poor ace has laryngitis.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doc + infectious fright+ bbq and chili.
You're welcome. :D
Thanks for the idea ;)
i legit just thought about using that combo... xD
i wanna hear them SCREAM! >:D
This works really well with overwhelming presence. Catch someone, hook them. If you see auras with bbq, chase them down. If not use your blast and they'll light up like Christmas trees. No hiding from the doctor lol
Maybe I should delete this post lol
Nah lol this is gold my dude.