So I'm hoping this is not what they are saying..but..theres no plan to broaden killer tool kits?
Recently in short I feel the only way this game will be fun for everyone is if instead of perks being counterbalances to mechanics or being the key to success..I like good perks but it's way more fun for both sides if the killer actually has a presence in the game...yet when asked about secondary powers for additional killers it was briefly dismissed atm...devs..so what your saying..is your planning to limit killer perk synergy against gens, turn ruin into a gigantic meme and make no mistake it is, prioritize working on lower tier survivor perks over killer perks of the same status(you only named like 2 killer perks and like 5+ survivor perks)
..All of these as stated by examples you gave on stream btw..yet have no plans to help killers make up for the impact other than MAYBE a slight nerf to tool boxes and merely shrinking maps which have honestly still not been the answer to the overall issue to begin with..as nice as that is..we all know it wont change the issue at its core..by everything killers hate the game despite it being the smallest map because smaller maps just mean more safe pallets guys..I really really feel your missing the solution right in front of you..
I've noticed there are two keys to a successful killer
1..A pressure tool
2..a proper chase assisting power
All of the best killers follow this formula and it has worked time and time again..even new doc I feel has a viable chance because he has these two things..a killer doesnt need super speed to make this system work and I think doc proves this...You value feedback? Give this a try..
Comments