Uhhh, is this totem OK devs?
You guys said this new Lery's map hides totems very well, I didn't know THIS would be the case.
You guys said this new Lery's map hides totems very well, I didn't know THIS would be the case.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a great way to hide totems imo
Devour hope will be so hard to be cleansed in this map now!
EVERYONE GATHER HEX PERKS
Well now that actually seems like a pretty decent spot.
NYEH HEHE
YOU HAVE FOUND ME, PAPYRUS, HIDING FROM YOU HUMAN!
Time to bring out the maps,I'm too blind to see it there without one