If you wanna see your play time for dbd on ps4 go to the wrap up
They do a wrap up each year and show your most played games for that year..I put 2.3k hrs into dbd in 2019 that’s not counting the other 3 months I had it tho lol
They do a wrap up each year and show your most played games for that year..I put 2.3k hrs into dbd in 2019 that’s not counting the other 3 months I had it tho lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This would be really interesting to see. Could you give a directory to it? Is it in ‘settings/account’ for example?
Just look up ps4 wrap up
Could you look it up for me?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.us.playstation.com/2020/01/14/playstation-2019-wrap-up-looks-back-at-your-2019-gaming-year/amp/