SOME WEIRD AND FRUSTRATING LAGS

So, two days in a row I experience some weird lags. Especially, when I play as killer. Whenever I start to chase smb and get very close to hit them, the game just pushes me 5 meters back or so. When I carry survivor to the hook, I suddenly bump into a wall and it doesn't matter that I already passed that wall 4 seconds ago! I try again and the game just makes me bump right into that wall once more! When I play as survivor, I run to the hooked person to unhook, press M1 but it does nothing. And then it shows me that I am actually 2 meters away from the hook. The same goes when I try to jump through the window when it turns out that I am not even near it. I can't play like this! Everything was okay till recently. My Internet is the same and it worked fine. My ping is 90-100 but it wasn't a problem before. I updated my Nvidia drivers, verified the game files, my settings are low as usual. 60 FPS. And it doesn't matter when I play (at night or at noon), it is all the same. Am I the only one who have this issue? 😥I should mention that I experienced this issue before (only as killer) when the dedicated servers were first introduced live, but it was fixed somehow, maybe with the new update, I'm not sure.

Sorry for my English, it is not my first language.

Comments