Docs Power Is Useless - Change My Mind

First: Docs power is useless against survivor with a significant higher ping then you! I shock them on my screen and after the shock and their scream they still can use pallets or vault windows! I asked people who I played against and noticed that those people live in countries far away from my country (I live in Germany and in Frankfurt we have the big EU servers, I have always 30ms ping on them and those people who are imune to doctor are from Russia and from Spain).

Second: His power is spamable but in 99% of situations its better not to use it but instead walk and M1 running the power does not give any advantage in most loops! There ARE some spots and loops that the power is useful but those loops are so crappy I am sure a nice mindgame could solve the problem too. We NEED much FASTER travel time on the shock! We also need bigger range or atleast remove the charge time penalty from the addons.

Third: Madness 3 is a joke! So much work and so easy to get rid and so little impact at the end.

Short: the power of the Doc feels awkward, it feels clunky and buggy! The buggy and shortrange shock effect does not justify the selfslow and long chargetime. Every "good" killer in the game uses actively his/her power as much as possible but on doc it feels like I am harming myself more then I get the benefit.

Thanks for reading

Comments

  • I don't need to. You need only watch a good doc player.

  • You can literally stop Survivors from vaulting or dropping a pallet provided you don't get dedicated.

    I'd recommend looking up Doctor tutorials on when and where to shock people. You sound like you're just using it any chance you can, which is what you shouldn't do.

  • ps: how about a much smaller cone on the shock but bigger range and much faster travel time this way it could be a skillshot like huntress

  • @Pirate said:

    ps: how about a much smaller cone on the shock but bigger range and much faster travel time this way it could be a skillshot like huntress

    Addons.