Rebuild Broken Pallets with Tool Kit/Perk

Add a new mechanic to let survivors rebuild broken pallets with a tool kit, or with a perk that lets the survivor rebuild without a tool kit at half the speed.

The duration should be twice as long as a sabotage, as "safe pallets" will usually be the pallets prioritized and this could be too powerful.

Comments

  • It's an interesting idea but I think it would just be way WAY too powerful.

  • I'm sorry friend, but this is too strong of an ability. Unless you give killers the power to board up windows pallets shouldn't be renewable.
  • Why...

    By giving survivors the idea that they can rebuild pallets anyway they will start throwing them down even faster with no worries of not having pallets later in the game. I don't really think that will improve the skill level of the survivor as they dont have to play with what they just have. Maybe if there were only 5 pallets in every map, and those pallets could be powerful when used correctly. But now, nah I think some maps actually need to get rid of a few bs pallets.

  • No. Not until killers can break pallets that haven't been used.

  • I'd say it's too powerful. Maybe a perk to reset dropped pallets that weren't broken? Probably also too powerful but might be okay. 
  • I'd say it's too powerful. Maybe a perk to reset dropped pallets that weren't broken? Probably also too powerful but might be okay. 
    If brutal strength is up to 100% then maybe reset, but rebuild? No cause everyone will run it, and fix pallets literally bringing back infinites.