How to counter | Freddy
I am gonna start doing these to help the community adapt to killers
ATTENTION: These are how I counter him, other people might counter him by doing something different, these are the best ways that I use
Freddy's counters | Perks
Self Care is a strong one, as it can be used to wake yourself up with skillchecks if he is behind a pallet or vault
Technician is stealth counter, if I am correct it will still wake you up, but not notify him that you failed the skill check.
Adrenaline wakes you up.
Really just any perk that wakes you up or helps you wake up
Freddy's counters | Items
Toolboxes can be used to get skill checks more often with the right add-ons
Med-kits are the same way
Freddy's Counters | GamePlay
Anything that produces skill checks is a powerful counter, as staying awake is your main objective when dealing with him. As long as you are awake, his gimmicks will not harm you. When he is teleporting try to get away without allowing him to track you down, or else you will have a bad time.
His clocks are your best bet for waking up, as they even extend how long you are awake.
When Freddy hits you, you need to get out of sight and try to lose him to wake up, cause now you asleep and injured. If you cannot get away from him you need to try to wake up when you know you are safe behind something Freddy cannot get around easily, shack is a safe place
These are my counters to him, you are welcome to share how you counter him too
Comments
Cause Freddy isn't even OP, no point in nerfing a killer that is just strong but not too strong
I can't tell if this is you joking or you actually being serious