You're playing a reworked killer for the first time? git gud
Hate mail because i wasnt playing Forever Freddy. ๐ณ๐ณ๐ณ
Hate mail because i wasnt playing Forever Freddy. ๐ณ๐ณ๐ณ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivor is easy and killers are getting nerfed constantly, breeding ground for toxicity from people who only play survivor. The day the ruin/doc reworks went live I saw a lot of post about toxic survivors, and I myself found t bagging and hate mail to be more common. I got a few people who also mocked the devs for nerfing killers which is....still toxic. Like saying you know youre wrong doesn't make being toxic right lol
Anyway that's just DBD for you