Grim Pilgrimage but its just me being sad

The adapt achievement for killers SUCK I swear its random you let everyone bully you as you make sure the chases are long and you hook everyone 3 times andddd ruthless. I have 3 left (not counting plague which I dont own yet) Hillbilly, Bubba, and Huntress (who I haven't really attempted too much. Something about those ######### chainsaws just forces the game to give me red emblems. But there are survivor achievements that can be just as bad as the adapt. The Gen ones. They started out fine of course, but now that im down to 3 (The game bathroom, the snowy place, and the top of the temple) they have become more frustrating than the adapt.

With the adapt when I get ######### over at least its vaguely my fault, with these I have to deal with the random RNG of getting the map AND surviving AND as I found out making sure the killer doesn't DC.

I got the Onis map, this was the last map I got that I still needed a gen on and I died in front of the hatch on that so im already like #########. This game, like magic I got a really bad killer playing demo. Which is great. But im tunneled. For about 10 minutes. So as im running away praying my teammates dont do the gen I need I finally lose him at the top of the alter. I wasn't too excited of course because I knew how this was going to go, there was no way in hell I was not going to finish that gen, ive learned the game likes to ######### with me like that. So of course I do it. Im hurt, and on my last hook but I have dead hard. All I got to do is survive by the gate until my teammates finish the last gen AND THEY DC. It counts as an escape, but no achievement. That ######### hurts worse than any time I didn't get adapt.

There was no point to this other than me bitching into the void of this forum about my stuggles BUT if you did read this far and have any tips for the chainsaw killers (or plague or huntress for that matter) for adapt please let me know. I feel like their chainsaws actually hurt the run by one shotting them for some reason, should I be trying to avoid using the chainsaws at all?

Comments