Add some stuff to slow movement killers, idk what but they defenitvely need something
While I found fast killers become stronger with the new Ruin the slowest don't get momentum.
I main Michael Myers and I can confirm he's totally unplayable without an Ebony. Usually I get multiple hooks even on good survivors, 4 stacks of BBQ, but they do gens fast and all escape and I get a neutral pip (unless I use a Mori)
Comments
Micheal is a solid mid tier killer. Maybe try changing your build a bit to see if that helps. As for what to do with slower killers, there isn't much that can be done. The problem is map sizes in this case, as many maps are too large for M1 killers to patrol effectively, or have too many tiles that can extend a chase for far too long. Maps are the problem, not gen speeds.
Probably, is in fact that something needs to be fixed