I'm looking at Nurse now (PS4), mine looks similar, but it seems to look more like a blue light (most likely supposed to simulate a lunar glow) on the dress as I look at it more. If you look at other killers (try looking at the Demogorgan) The characters are reflecting some of the color of the light on them (it's also blue on them), it just seems that Nurse's dress is reflects it more for some reason.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I think you're right. Mine is the same.
I would report it as a visual bug, if I were you: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/visual
I'm looking at Nurse now (PS4), mine looks similar, but it seems to look more like a blue light (most likely supposed to simulate a lunar glow) on the dress as I look at it more. If you look at other killers (try looking at the Demogorgan) The characters are reflecting some of the color of the light on them (it's also blue on them), it just seems that Nurse's dress is reflects it more for some reason.