Mysterious Rank Achieves - Granted but not Earned... in thsi poll I wish to find out the general opinion on this recent new issue, which appears to have struck like the Doc's new blast without much warning (yea I know there is a sort of audio cue but whatever).
It isn't a bug? :D I've NEVER been rank 1 killer, the highest I've been is 7. Yet I just got it yesterday :D
It is a bug, and the devs are currently working on fixing it. If you've been granted the achievement by mistake, though, you can keep it, because achievements can't be reset or removed as far as I know.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
(Moderator note: technically this isnt a Bug Report so if you wish move it to Off Topic.)
It isn't a bug? :D I've NEVER been rank 1 killer, the highest I've been is 7. Yet I just got it yesterday :D
It is a bug, and the devs are currently working on fixing it. If you've been granted the achievement by mistake, though, you can keep it, because achievements can't be reset or removed as far as I know.