Are Maps Useless now?

Like I'm serious other than destorying Ruin or trying to complete a break totems challenge what on earth are we going to use these for now since hex ruin is pretty much castrated? Finding the exit gates? Viewing Generators? Like hell.

Comments

  • People used maps to find totems?

    Maps have always been the most useless item in the game to me

    The only times I used a map were:

    -When I had a challenge to do so

    -If I found it in a chest and wanted the points for map searching

  • Maps are for preventing NOED by hunting down the totems as well as to track the hatch with the right addon. Also fantastic for avoiding trapper bear traps

  • As someone who regularly does all the totems or dies to NOED on my first hook because I only managed to do four, please, use a map and do just one totem.

  • When I play survivor and a hex has been in several of my matches in a row, such as noed or ruin or devour hope, I'll take a map and that rope that lets you find killer belongings. Especially if the totem is the reason no one is making it out in my games.

  • I like using maps with Inner Strength

  • I find more pink maps than anything else in boxes in game. I like them

  • Maps are best in SWF combined with a key. One guy can track the hatch and the other one can open it.

  • Maps are kinda fun/nice when you can let the other Survivors see the stuff too :P.


    As for Totems, Small Game & Detective's Hunch are really great ...I intend to eventually level my other Survivors up (Nea, Ash, Dwight, Jane & Claudette so far leveled) and get Detective's Hunch +Inner Strength