Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 Map?
Looking around I think there's ebough assessets to do a map of the Blair meat company slaughterhouse from the climax of TCM 2003, aside from the licensing issues what do you guys think?
Looking around I think there's ebough assessets to do a map of the Blair meat company slaughterhouse from the climax of TCM 2003, aside from the licensing issues what do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd love to see TCM '03 Bubba come in as a skin with the slaughterhouse. That would be awesome.
Either that or that actual Sawyer House from the 74 version, I know it would be similar to Thompson House but still.