PS4 free download for PS Plus members

Hello, question for you guys...

I’ve had this game for a few months on disc and have many hours put into it. I see that you can download this for free as a PS+ member.

If I download the game again, will my account get automatically linked or would I have to start from beginning??

Just wondering since it would be convenient to not have to insert the disc every time I want to play.

Thank you in advance for any answers or tips!!!

Comments

  • Hello, question for you guys...

    I’ve had this game for a few months on disc and have many hours put into it. I see that you can download this for free as a PS+ member.

    If I download the game again, will my account get automatically linked or would I have to start from beginning??

    Just wondering since it would be convenient to not have to insert the disc every time I want to play.

    Thank you in advance for any answers or tips!!!
    Your acct will still be there, rank and all. Your saved data is on the hard drive. Disc or digital, doesn't matter. :)
  • Thank you for the quick response!! I shall download it then. Although we still can’t play at the moment.  :(
  • Thank you for the quick response!! I shall download it then. Although we still can’t play at the moment.  :(
    No problem! And yes the servers are very bipolar today. Lol
  • Thank you for the quick response!! I shall download it then. Although we still can’t play at the moment.  :(
    Try playing something else in the meantime. I'm playing Bloodborne and trying out some new builds. May even try recreating some DBD characters on there. It's much better than waiting 30+ minutes just to be kicked out of it.
  • Ummm, follow up question... I removed the disc & “purchased” the DBD game on the PS store, but it didn’t give me an option to “download.” When I try to start the app, it’s teling me to insert the disc...

    What am I missing here...?
    Thank you again guys.
    :)
  • Ummm, follow up question... I removed the disc & “purchased” the DBD game on the PS store, but it didn’t give me an option to “download.” When I try to start the app, it’s teling me to insert the disc...

    What am I missing here...?
    Thank you again guys.
    :)
    Delete the game off of your hard drive first, then go to the ps store and download it digitally.
  • Yikes, I feel stupid now... Thank you Michiko!!!!
  • Yikes, I feel stupid now... Thank you Michiko!!!!
    Aw, don't. We all have those moments lol. & You are very welcome! :)