Is matchmaking actually going to be fixed anytime soon? At all?
Unless I play ghostface my matches have just been full red rank kurbstomps against me as a rank 9 after reset. Please. Fix the matchmaking
Unless I play ghostface my matches have just been full red rank kurbstomps against me as a rank 9 after reset. Please. Fix the matchmaking
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe they are still trying to narrow down the cause.
The cause is simple, they need an actual full reset each time and to make it so you only face up to +-2 ranks. I'd rather wait longer for a balanced game than repeatedly face people 2000x better than me