Ivory momento mori is gonna become heavily used (And ebony if they just use ebony for one kill)

With ruin gone on slower killers you just want that first survivor out of the game as fast as possible to make up for time. So ivory can allow you to do that just mori them right off the bat and maybe if your lucky they were the only one who had DS or something and now you have a easier game. Also you can still pip if you mori one survivor so its not that big of a deal either way. Not really calling for nerfs but is this everyones plan? im probably gonna be honest ill have to do this on my clown more then likely. Hook first survivor go kick gen with PGTW wait for unhook down survivor mori then its just a 3v1.

Comments

  • I'm not going to use Moris on the killers I master, but when I want to try something new I'm afraid I'll have to. Which is a common complaint by the way: without Ruin it became impossible to learn new killers (or even old ones, if you don't already master them) without being bullied.

    And as a rank 1 I should lose something like 40 games in a row to reach a bearable rank anyway, so...

  • Good, tunnel, bubba face camp, mori, whatever you have to do to win.

    I've been dealing with survivors abusing exploits, being toxic as hell post game, bullying the ever loving christ out of me, taking purple engineer boxes with new parts...... So I am done, I am not playing by their rules anymore.

    It's gotten especially bad since the update with gens flying by. So do whatever it takes, survivors will so why shouldn't you?

    As far as I am concerned, the usual etiquette of not tunneling, camping, etc... Has just been abolished.