Whose Music Is Best?
Just cuz i’m bored,and am sick as hell-let’s have a discussion.Whose MENU music is the best out of all killers?I personally think demogorgon with doc as a close second.
Just cuz i’m bored,and am sick as hell-let’s have a discussion.Whose MENU music is the best out of all killers?I personally think demogorgon with doc as a close second.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion and Ghosty
I'd go with Clown, with Legion as a close second. Clown is just more nostalgic for me.
If we're counting seasonal menu music too, though, I'd have to go with the Winter Solstice theme.
Being from the 80's myself I can't help but loving the demogorgon music.
Also legion music is pretty cool imo!
Legion's music is the best. The only one good thing about this killer.
I love clowns. The creepy circus music is awesome in my opinion
Clown's.
I vote Clown as well.
ah yes the seasonal musics can count.I like the winter one.Shame it didn’t come back for this year
Clown
Journey is the best.........wait, wrong thread.
Travis Scott
i’d imagine they will eventually-i think they said they plan on giving a chase music theme to all killers.
Clown. Nostalgic and legit one of the best.
In terms of actual best, probably Demogorgan.
hands DOWN it is absolutely Oni and Doctor's menu themes
I’m partial to The Legion’s menu theme the most. I’m a big sucker for loud guitars.